Happy Top Ten Tuesday! As much as I love making lists, I haven’t ever organized my tbr beyond having it be a collection point for books that interest me. I’ve never sorted through and put them in order by when I want to read them or anything like that, so this week’s topic is a bit different for me.
There’s definitely no guarantee that I’ll get through these books in the Spring, but they’re definitely some of the ones I’m most excited to read in the next couple of months!
Spring Into Reading
- Chasing Lucky: My fave Jenn Bennett is at it again with Chasing Lucky, set to be published May 5, 2020. This baby is currently sitting on my NetGalley shelf waiting for me to download it, so I’ll definitely be getting to this one in the Spring.
- Shadow and Bone: Can I please just read this? It’s been sitting on by bookshelf for year now and I don’t know why I haven’t read it yet. I know I’m going to love it, I just have to pick the book up. Hopefully I finally read it this Spring.
- The Female of the Species: This one sounds like a heavy but great read and I’ve had my eye on it for about a year now. I’m hoping to read it sometime this year for sure, but this Spring would be great
- Well Met: I’ve heard really good things about this book and am always down for a fun romance! It seems like it would be a great book to welcome Spring/Summer with.
- Ruthless Gods: A frequent of these TTT lists, Ruthless Gods will definitely be read by next month when it’s set to be published!
- Like a Love Story: Another more serious book but one that sounds really interesting. This has been on my tbr ever since I saw the author speak at a convention and it would be cool to finally read it.
- Five Dark Fates: Do we think I can finally pick this one up off my shelves? I bought it right when it was published and, for some unknown reason, haven’t read it yet.
- Moment of Truth: Not long ago I listened to Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss and this is the third book in this series. Plus, it’s Kasie West!
- My Sister, the Serial Killer: Another book that I’ve seen around and that’s been sitting on my tbr for awhile. It sounds interesting and I’ve heard good things so I would definitely like to give it a read here soon!
- A Curious Beginning: I love the historical mystery this book promises, I really hope it is as good as I think it will be.
As usual, share your TTT in the comments and I’ll be sure to check it out! What do you think of this list? Are any of these on your tbr?
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.