Happy Top Ten Tuesday! A few weeks ago TTT had us write about characters we would like to follow on social media and this week’s prompt is a different spin on that.
This topic is a bit difficult for me because I don’t follow many authors on social media, but it proved to be a fun adventure into the authors of Instagram!
The Authors of Instagram
- Roshani Chokshi: I am IN LOVE with Roshani Chokshi’s Instagram. It’s all so fun, glamorous, and down-to-earth. He style is amazing, her cations are great, and she posts pretty frequently.
- Laini Taylor: Laini Taylor is definitely one of my favorite authors. Her feed gives a much different vibe than her writing, though. She posts mainly about her family, fanart, and her travels. Bonus: Lots of her content is in Oregon, a place I would love to visit, so I feel like I get a lot of insider tips on things to do there!
- Ransom Riggs: Ransom Riggs has some very aesthetically-pleasing photos on his Instagram mixed it with the book-related posts and travel photos. It’s a really cool mix of things and each photo has a great caption.
- Tahereh Mafi: Holy fashion sense, honestly!
- Elizabeth Acevedo: Such a fun feed! It’s very colorful, has lots of variety, and seems very genuine.
- Jenny Han: Jenny Han’s Instagram has gotten a lot of attention since the TATB movies and it has a lot of fun behind the scenes photos. Her feed has a lot of positive energy and is definitely some fun scrolling.
- Chris Riddell: Chris Riddell’s feed is full of his artwork and I love it.
- Emily Wibberley: She has a lot of great Bookstagram photos, but they aren’t all of her books! Wibberley has a lot of great reads on her feed and is a fun place to find some recommendations.
- Emily A. Duncan: An awesome black and white feed with cool book-related content.
- Sarah Enni: Author and podcaster Sarah Enni has a great Instagram filled with fun adventures and some book-related content.
I don’t follow all of these authors but they definitely have some interesting feeds between them! Do you follow any of them?
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.